Job opening: Marketing, operations internship
In Rotterdam we’re building the new fintech startup BizPay. BizPay is a real-time e-commerce financing platform. Such solutions currently exist for e-commerce businesses to consumers, but not yet for B2B. A huge opportunity in an exciting market!
BizPay is part of Dutch Finance Lab (DFL). Within DFL decades of knowledge of factoring, financing and debt collection are present. Due to the onboarding of top entrepreneur/investor Pieter Schoen and the setup of a joint venture with NIBC bank, DFL has managed to gather the unique combination of expertise and funding to make BizPay a success.
BizPay is housed in 42workspace (42) in the nicest street of Rotterdam, de Witte de With. 42 houses only tech related businesses, making it a very dynamic environment with smart people experienced in development, data, AI, machine learning, online marketing etc. Within 42 you can make use of the lunch, gym and rooftop terrace. Helping others without expecting something in return is part of the culture in 42, which makes it a fantastic place to enlarge your network, learn and do what you’re good at.
What you do
- Learn everything about the working capital financing industry
- Gain info about debtors and give us advice about which debtors to accept or not
- Reach out to potential new customers, interact with our existing customers
- From time to time post about BizPay on social media
- Write flourishing content for our website
- Contribute in a broader sense to make BizPay a success
What we’re looking for
- A self-taught, ambitious and motivated student
- A wide interested person with the ability to learn fast
- Native Dutch in speaking and writing
- Tech, design and/or online marketing skills are a plus
What we offer
- Compensation of € 500 per month based on 5 days a week
- Unique opportunity to work in an investor-backed start-up with the potential to claim market leadership within a few years
- An extremely steep learning curve
- A really cool workplace where you can develop yourself while having fun
- A growing team of competent, hardworking fun colleagues
Feel free to get in contact and see what we can do for each other. Apply by sending an email to Daniel Maas at email@example.com
When we start our conversation, expect to have a chat about your ambitions, challenges, future development path and of course your experience. We are looking forward to take the next step.
Let’s disrupt the Dutch financial industry together!